Splash into Summer 2019
Welcome to another summer at the WSTC. Thanks to everyone who responded to our swim and tennis surveys. You will note updates in both programs, as well as better communication about the great programming we have available throughout the summer. See you at the Club soon!
Rules & Regulations
Below are a few reminders of the WSTC rules as we begin the 2019 summer season. Thank you very much for helping to keep the club environment safe and pleasant.
Pre-Season (5/25/19 – last day of school): 2 guests per family per day
Regular Season (first day of school vacation – 9/1/19): 8 guests per family per day
Labor Day (9/2/19): Members only
- Members must register their guests at the front desk.
- Members must be present while guests visit.
- Members must pay guest fees as follows: Individual $5/day: Family $10/day
- Guests must adhere to all club rules
GUESTS ARE LIMITED TO 4 VISITS PER MONTH REGARDLESS OF THE HOST FAMILY
- House Guests (limited to 2 weeks): if you have a houseguest living with you, they are welcome to use the Club for $35/week for individuals; $70/week for families.
- Properly registered guests are welcome to use club facilities according to the same rules and regulations that apply to members; however, only members are allowed to reserve tennis court time.
- Members who bring tennis guests must sign in at the front desk and pay the appropriate fee.
There is NO smoking on Club property.
Dogs are NOT allowed on Club property.