JUNIOR TENNIS TEAM
- Tryouts will be held on Wednesday June 7th from 3:00pm – 4:30pm and Friday June 9th from 3:00pm – 4:30pm. No advance signup – just show up!
- ALL returning and new players must attend at least one tryout session.
- If there is a conflict with both dates, please email Vi Nguyen and arrange for an alternate date and time.
- The Junior Tennis Team is designed for players in high school and middle school. However, 4th and 5th graders with strong tennis skills are also encouraged to participate.
- The A Team will practice Tuesdays from 4:30pm – 5:30pm and play matches on Thursdays from 3:30pm – 5:00pm.
- The B Team will practice Tuesdays from 3:30pm – 4:30pm and play matches on Thursdays or Fridays from 2:30pm – 3:30pm.
*Note: match times are subject to change based on availability of other clubs.
Our goal is to provide a fun atmosphere with adequate playing time for all. However, with limited court space, a tight match schedule and a growing interest in team tennis, we expect players to be able to:
- Rally with some success from the baseline
- Serve (approximately 50% accuracy) from the baseline to the service boxes
- keep score during a match