Swim lessons are open to children ages 4-16 of all abilities at no cost.
Swim lessons focus on proper stroke techniques. They are a great complement to the Swim Team practice!
For the 2023 season, swim lessons will be offered starting the week of June 19 through the week of July 24.
Swim lessons will take place 2 days per week in the morning for a total of 6 weeks. You may sign up your child for EITHER: Monday and Thursday lessons OR Tuesday and Friday lessons.
Swim Lesson Times:
- Level 1 11:30am – Noon (M/Th) or (Tu/Fri)
- Level 2 10:50am – 11:20am (M/Th) or (Tu/Fri)
- Level 3 10:10am – 10:40am (M/Th) or 11:30am – Noon (M/Th) or 10:10am – 10:40am (Tu/Fri)
- Level 4 10:10am – 10:40am (M/Th) or 10:50am – 11:20am (Tu/Fri)
- Level 5 10:50am – 11:20am (M/Th) or 10:10am – 10:40am (Tu/Fri)
- Level 6 10:50-11:20 (M/Th) or 10:10-10:40 (Tu/Fr)
- Level 1: Introduction to Water Skills: Students will learn how to feel comfortable in the water and safely enjoy it.
- Level 2: Fundamentals of Aquatic Skills: Children will learn basic swimming skills.
- Level 3: Stroke Development: Additional guided practice will help students improve their skills.
- Level 4: Stroke Improvement: Students will gain confidence during swim lessons, improve their stroke and gain additional aquatic skills.
- Level 5: Stroke Refinement: Guidance allows students to refine their strokes and become more efficient swimmers.
- Level 6: Swimming and Skill Proficiency: Students will learn to swim with ease and efficiency and gain the ability to swim smoothly over greater distances.
**SWIM LESSON SIGNUPS WILL BE AVAILABLE AT THE CLUB STARTING ON MAY 27**
If you have any questions about Swim Lessons, please feel free to contact Stacy Mucci.