Swim lessons are open to children ages 4-16 of all abilities.
Swim lessons focus on proper stroke techniques. They are a great complement to the Swim Team practice!
Swim lessons are offered on a weekly basis, with 4 lessons given per week (Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday). You may sign up each child for 2 weeks of lessons initially. If space permits, you will be allowed to sign up for additional weeks.
For the 2022 season, swim lessons will be offered starting the week of TBD through the week of TBD at the following times:
- 9:30-10:00 am: Levels 1 & 2 (on stairs)
- 10:10-10:40 am: Level 3 (in 3 ½ feet) and Levels 4 & 5 (in lap lane)
- 10:45-11:15 am: Level 6 (in lap lane)
- Level 1: Introduction to Water Skills: Students will learn how to feel comfortable in the water and safely enjoy it.
- Level 2: Fundamentals of Aquatic Skills: Children will learn basic swimming skills.
- Level 3: Stroke Development: Additional guided practice will help students improve their skills.
- Level 4: Stroke Improvement: Kids will gain confidence during swim lessons, improve their stroke and gain additional aquatic skills.
- Level 5: Stroke Refinement: Guidance allows kids to refine their strokes and become more efficient swimmers.
- Level 6: Swimming and Skill Proficiency: Students will learn to swim with ease and efficiency, and gain the ability to swim smoothly over greater distances.
If you have any questions about Swim Lessons, please feel free to contact Stacy Mucci.
***ONLINE SWIM LESSON REGISTRATION CLOSED***