Swim lessons are open to children ages 4-16 of all abilities.
Swim lessons focus on proper stroke techniques. They are a great complement to the Swim Team practice!
**NEW this year: Swim lessons will be offered on a weekly basis, with 4 lessons given per week (Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday). You may sign up each child for 2 weeks of lessons initially. If space permits, you will be allowed to sign up for additional weeks.
Swim Lessons will be offered starting the week of June 21 through the week of July 26 at the following times:
- 9:30-10:00 Level 1 & 2 (on stairs)
- 10:10-10:40 Level 3 (in 3 ½ feet) and Levels 4 & 5 (in lap lane)
- 10:45-11:15 Level 6 (in lap lane)
- Level 1: Introduction to Water Skills: Students will learn how to feel comfortable in the water and safely enjoy it.
- Level 2: Fundamentals of Aquatic Skills: Children will learn basic swimming skills.
- Level 3: Stroke Development: Additional guided practice will help students improve their skills.
- Level 4: Stroke Improvement: Kids will gain confidence during swim lessons, improve their stroke and gain additional aquatic skills.
- Level 5: Stroke Refinement: Guidance allows kids to refine their strokes and become more efficient swimmers.
- Level 6: Swimming and Skill Proficiency: Students will learn to swim with ease and efficiency, and gain the ability to swim smoothly over greater distances.
If you have any questions about Swim Lessons, please feel free to contact Stacy Mucci.
***ONLINE SWIM LESSON REGISTRATION CLOSED***
***PLEASE CALL CLUB AT 781-721-6401 TO SCHEDULE SWIM LESSONS AS THERE ARE STILL SOME OPENINGS LEFT***